[TRLog] TR hangs while logging.

Subject: [TRLog] TR hangs while logging.
From: (Wagner)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 05:10:30 -0500
I used TR for the first time during CQWW SSB this weekend.
Much nicer to use than CT, but I was plagued with one major
problem.  While making about 400 contacts, my computer
hung about a dozen times.

I have Windows 95 loaded on my machine, and I select the
command prompt option while booting up. (I have it display
the boot options menu.)  When I start TR, I have about 140k
to.   The hangs always occur when finishing a QSO.  I.e. the
exchange is filled in(automatically) and the keyboard locks.

Could it be RF? Too many packet spots?  Need to run
DOS 6.1?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Tom - N1MM

Feature Wishlist: