[TRLog] TR hangs while logging.

Subject: [TRLog] TR hangs while logging.
From: (Gilbert Baron)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 11:21:14 GMT
>On Mon, 27 Oct 1997 05:10:30 -0500, you wrote:

>I used TR for the first time during CQWW SSB this weekend.
>Much nicer to use than CT, but I was plagued with one major
>problem.  While making about 400 contacts, my computer
>hung about a dozen times.
>I have Windows 95 loaded on my machine, and I select the
>command prompt option while booting up. (I have it display
>the boot options menu.)  When I start TR, I have about 140k
>to.   The hangs always occur when finishing a QSO.  I.e. the
>exchange is filled in(automatically) and the keyboard locks.
>Could it be RF? Too many packet spots?  Need to run
>DOS 6.1?

I don't know what your problem is but it is NOT dos7. I can run in a
window as a matter of fact with no problem, or just form the command
line boot. It is very likely that RF is your problem.

>Any ideas would be appreciated.
>Tom - N1MM

Gil Baron W0MN
Bailar es vivir" pgp2.6 key
"Cuatro caminos hay en mi vida. Cual de los cuatro sera el mejor"
[Posted with Agent 1.5. For info, email]

Feature Wishlist: