[TRLog] Hangups?

Subject: [TRLog] Hangups?
From: (VR97BrettGraham)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 04:55:24 +0000
Hang ups?  What hang ups?  I don't need no stinking hang ups!

Actually, VR97BG logged 2600+ Qs with 6.12 & no lock ups.  This was on an
old COMPAQ 386/25, DOS 6.22 & QEMM 7.something.  No packet & just an MP on
the radio interface.  RF environment severe, with the computer just a few
meters from the feed points of all antennas.

Only change from the past was my TRMASTER.DTA - for recent contests with
the various 6.somethings, I used a monster file built from the .DTA files
on & AD1C's seasonal compilation.  I would get occasional hang ups
& since from time to time a trashed name would appear, I suspected bad or
trashed data. This time, my TRMASTER.DTA was built from my own logs &
AD1C's latest.

73, VR97BrettGraham

Feature Wishlist: