[TRLog] How to generate summary reports??

Subject: [TRLog] How to generate summary reports??
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 23:53:17 -0600 (CST)
>I'm just getting back into contesting and have heard lots of good things
>about TR.  I  wanted to try TR out for the CQ WW contest this last weekend
>so I downloaded version  4.05.
>I got the program up and running just fine and it seemed to like my QSO
>entries.  I can not get the "post" print utility to work, however.  I wanted
>to print the summary sheet out but the program balked at my request with a
>mesasge that  said the only available summary sheet was for the WAE.

Versin 4.05 does not create summary sheets.
You have two choices:

1. Buy the latest version and score using it.
2. Write up a summary sheet by hand.

(3.) Email your log to me and I will create all the
     reports and email them back to you.

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.                 "Eight is enough."

Feature Wishlist: