[TRLog] QSX Feature

Subject: [TRLog] QSX Feature
From: kenkeeler@jazznut.com (Ken Keeler)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 00:43:30 -0800
At 03:17 PM 10/27/97 -0800, you wrote:

>I would like to point out that there is no connetion between the
>TR logging program and the stock market...

I expect that vs. 6.2 will cause a 1000 point rise of the DOW, please!

Tony's first post re 6.14 covered some of the hangup problems at the K06N
M/M.  I was the 40m op, Station D, 486-33, DOS 6.22, FT1000MP, DVP.  I
thought the  packet QSX feature was great but...

It worked well when using PAGE DOWN, UP/DOWN ARROWS, ENTER.  If  I tried
using the CTRL U window, the radio set up both freqencies OK but it put the
MP on CW mode on both VFOs.  The control U window also had four or five
copies of a spot - this could be due to our packet link problem -
Steve/Tony can elaborate.

CTRL E - Shows promise, but with varying results.  More from Tony to follow.

Keep up the good work, KB from WMU.  Ken.

.
Ken Keeler  Oakley,CA       Tenor Banjo & Guitar
Devil Mountain Jazz Band, Jazz Nut Records
Tel 510-625-2707/9402     FAX 510-625-9403
Email: kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Web:   <http://www.dixiejazz.com/dmjb.html>
Ham Radio:  N6RO