[TRLog] update list and BBS

Subject: [TRLog] update list and BBS
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 07:00:36 -0800 (PST)
I have removed aa5or, ve6jo and w9sf from the update list because
mail was bouncing.  aa5or seems to have a mailbox that fills up
too fast.

The BBS is sick again - but we are getting closer to the real cause.
I plugged a phone into the box outside the house and the line was
still off-hook.  This means it is the phone company's problem, not
mine.

They will be here today to look at it again.  Hope they don't have to
run a new line through the antenna field.

I leave for Louisana tomorrow.  If something urgent comes up, contact
my able assistant George at geoiii@bga.com.

73 Tree