[TRLog] Interfacing IC-751

Subject: [TRLog] Interfacing IC-751
From: (Kirk Pickering)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 16:20:03 -0600
Has anyone successfully interfaced an IC-751 with TR-Log?
It works fine with my IC-761, but I can't get the IC-751 talking
with the exact same hardware.  If anyone has used an IC-751
successfully with TR-Log, could you send me the lines you used
in your LOGCFG.DAT to set up the radio?  Note, this is a 751
and not a 751A, if that makes any difference.  The necessary
hardware has been installed to allow CI-V operation.  Thanks!

-Kirk  K4RO

Feature Wishlist: