[TRLog] Asterisks in log

Subject: [TRLog] Asterisks in log
From: n4si@pobox.com (n4si@pobox.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 03:39:08 +0000
> I used TR 6.15 in the CW SS.  I use it in a non-networked, no packet,
> no-radio-control mode - just logging/duping/cw sending.  Since there
> is no interfaced radio and thus no frequency input to the computer
> (I still have a TS-930) I do not use the band map.  Periodically for
> no apparent reason asterisks appear next to the entry in the "last 5"
> window.  What do these mean?  I've seen reference on the reflector
> to them in the context of band mapping but as I said I'm not using
> that function.  Just curious....

If memory serves, isn't that an indicator that the QSO was made from
S&P? Nope; just checked my manual. It's supposed to be a dollar sign
($), and you would have to set SHOW SEARCH AND POUNCE to TRUE for
that to happen. Oh, well. It was a thought.

73, Rod N4SI
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE
         (c) 5 November, 1996