[TRLog] RATs!

Subject: [TRLog] RATs!
From: crobson@erie.net (Chris Robson)
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 20:16:32 -0500
At 07:31 PM 11/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>It is a shame to have to go through all the convolutions of changing the
>name of the program, but, call it whatever you want, it is a real class
>piece of software from a class guy.

My thoughts exactly!!  We will always remember TR Log long after Bill Gates
goes thru every letter in the alphabet then changes Windows to Doors to
match the Microsoft Ego.
Tree, call the program anything you wish, we will always reconize a program
with integrity such as yours. Good luck.

73, Chris KB3A

Any or all ideas expressed on this reflector become the property
of TR Log.