[TRLog] Importing TR files into LOGic (Not an ADIF question)

Subject: [TRLog] Importing TR files into LOGic (Not an ADIF question)
From: cheryls@inconnect.com (Cheryl C. Schaefer)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 00:31:57 -0700
Hi all,

I have seen a few posts about importing TR logs into LOGic. We are looking
at LOGic and this seemed like a good place to get the skinny. After I have
converted the file to ADIF (cake walk -- what a spec!), and load them into
LOGic. Does LOGic lookup each call on the callbook CD-ROM as it is
imported.

The scenario is that I work N6TR in a contest. When I load the log, I want
the program to get Tree's name, address, etc from the cd-rom, and put OR
into a worked state. Does this work?

The only reason I use the TR bandwidth is that I saw a few posts about this
regarding ADIF. I wanted to get the scoop from TR users.

Thanks in advance,

Tom NY4I