[TRLog] ARRL format

Subject: [TRLog] ARRL format
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale Martin)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 01:14:46 -0600
On Sunday, November 16, 1997 14:51 PM, Tree  N6TR[SMTP:n6tr@teleport.com] wrote:

>Is there still some confusion about the
>"sent" report in the log for ARRL submissions?
>
>Put your "B 67 LA" or what have you on the summary sheet.
>
>They didn't seem to have a problem with me doing that the last two
>times I won the CW contest.
>
>Tree

Tree,

It occurs to me as I read the posts regarding the on/off time and
station exchange questions that this seems like it should be
something that TRLog could take care of for us in the generation
of the summary sheet.

Would it be difficult to program TRLog to print the exchange
(after all,it is in the exchange memories, right?), on/off times,
and on time on the summary sheet?

73,

Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org