[TRLog] TS-850 <-> computer

Subject: [TRLog] TS-850 <-> computer
From: (Wayne Day)
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 08:01:02 +0000
I'm in the market for a new/used radio, one that can be interfaced with the
computer for contesting/automation, etc.  I've been using Icoms since I
reluctantly sold my TS-520/D (Japanese domestic version picked up
at Akihabara in 1975) in the early 80's, so my Kenwood HF knowledge is limited.

What is required in order to get a TS-850S talking to a computer?

Is the interface described by N6TR in his software manual the sole thing needed
to get the two talking?

73 Wayne N5WD

 Wayne Day N5WD     Fort Worth,Texas,USA   |
   CompuServe: 76703.376@CompuServe.Com  |  ,__o
 EMT/Paramedic @ MedStar Fort Worth  My work Phone? 9-1-1 |--\_<,
   Member: Bicycle Mobile Hams of America,LAB,LM-QCWA,ARRL(*)/'(*)

Feature Wishlist: