[TRLog] 6.16/6.18 observations

Subject: [TRLog] 6.16/6.18 observations
From: (Jack Fleming)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 20:22:22 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 14 Dec 1997, Tim Totten, N4GN wrote:

> - Finished wiring up the PTT ckt at 2356Z on Friday night before WW.  Why
> haven't I used this before?!  Man, this is my new favorite feature of
> TR--simply fantastic!

I found "my new favorite feature of TR" during the 10 meter contest too -
that nifty random CQ calling feature that randomly grabs F1-F4 everytime
it calls CQ (using the ALT-Q/ALT-C automatic calling feature...).  Really
fun to hear the different CQs instead of the endless repetition of F1
every time.  Only downside is giving up F2 and F3 (which I usually have
the exchange and callsign stuck in... they'll have to move over to F4 and
F5 I guess...)

Jack Fleming, WA0RJY
ex-K7SS/PTI ex-CN2JF ex-CN0A ex-CT1/WA0RJY ex-HS0/WA0RJY ex-HS0AC
      Trustee of Paladin Contest Club Callsign - K7ED
Seattle, WA      DON'T PANIC!

Feature Wishlist: