[TRLog] 10 meter contest glich??

Subject: [TRLog] 10 meter contest glich??
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 21:53:35 -0800 (PST)
> > Using 6.15, I noticed the same thing.  The mults window didn't change until
> > I'd made a contact on the other mode.  Not a big deal, but sorta surprised
> > me a couple of times.
>
> Using 6.17, I thought it wasn't changing until a new mult was worked.
>  Which wasn't very often!  I figured that I could cycle throught two
> alt-Gs to update the mult display for the mode I was on.
>
> I was using two radios, one per mode, and changed modes by using
> alt-R, not alt-M or changing the radio.  I was thinking about
> reporting this as a bug, but I figured it was pretty cool to be CQing
> on CW and tuning on SSB with the SSB needed mults showing (or vice
> versa)!

Well - the program will update the remaining mults window if you
change bands, but for some reason, I didn't make it do it if you
only changed modes (and have MULTS PER MODE = TRUE).  This
is fixed for the next vresion.

I don't believe any errors with mults were generated as a result
of this bug.  It only meant the proper list wasn't displayed until
you worked someone.

Tree