[TRLog] Qrate for TR-Log

Subject: [TRLog] Qrate for TR-Log
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 15:29:16 -0600 (CST) writes:
>Is there an equivalent of Qrate for TR log files?
>The last time I checked, it only worked for CT files.
>The Rate Report under the Report Menu is not the same
>as Qrate, which calculates peak rates.  One option of
>course is to use a log converter, but I was trying to
>save a step or two.  Any ideas?

Qrate will work - here is what you do:

Use POST L A to convert your log to arrl format.

Then Qrate will work.

rate k5tr.log rate.10m 16

The offset is 16 for the arrl format log.

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)              store special, and who do you think
512/416-7010                   will make better music?"                                         -- Lee AA4GA

Feature Wishlist: