[TRLog] Radio Hookup

Subject: [TRLog] Radio Hookup
From: (Bob Wolbert)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 15:40:09 -0800

You may build the circuit very easily. Tree has a super-simplified
version in the TR-Log manual. I have a slightly more complicated version
(it provides all four data lines and is RF filtered) shown on my web

Don't pay >$100 to Kenwood!!! The money you save would pay for your
lifetime subscription to TR-Log!

73 de Bob, K6XX

Thomas Johnson wrote:
> I noticed that I will need the IF232 to hook up my computer (and TR) to the
> Kenwood 850.
> Do I need to buy this if 232 or can I build one cheaper, or what are my
> alternatives?
> Plus, I have the same problem with the Yaesu FT990
> Thanks,
> Tom
> K9KJ

Feature Wishlist: