[TRLog] Band Map

Subject: [TRLog] Band Map
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 17:02:57 -0600 (CST)
Thomas Johnson writes:
>I still think that the band map is the coolest thing..
>I noticed that when I put in a call and hit the space bar to check if it is a
>dupe, i notice that it puts the guys call in the band map... now, if I never
>am able to get the guy, then I hit escape, the guy is still in the band map
>(Which is great for future reference) but there is a * next to his call which
>lets me know that I worked him already.. is this normal?

That is how it is designed to work.

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)              store special, and who do you think
512/416-7010                   will make better music?"                                         -- Lee AA4GA

Feature Wishlist: