[TRLog] V6.18 and NONSSB in 10 Meter Test

Subject: [TRLog] V6.18 and NONSSB in 10 Meter Test
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 17:17:39 -0600 (CST)
>Just wondered if anyone else had any of their contacts logged
>as NONSSB in the band column?  This only happened 3 or 4 times
>and is easy to fix during a post contest edit of the log.dat
>file.  Did I do something wrong to cause this?
>All of these contacts were when I was in the ssb portion of
>the band.  None of my cw contacts showed up this way.

My guess is that for those QSOs the signals between
your radio and computer got destroyed by the RF
that you have been having trouble with.

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)              store special, and who do you think
512/416-7010                   will make better music?"                                         -- Lee AA4GA

Feature Wishlist: