[TRLog] Hmmmmm

Subject: [TRLog] Hmmmmm
From: (Leon Kanopka)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 18:15:20 -0500
My log was rejected by the ARRL because it was 64 bit MIME encoded.
I do not know why it was, as I told Pegasus not to encode it.  I sent
it a second time and the same thing happened.  The third time I know
I sent it as ASCII, and I received an acknowledgment saying the log
was accepted.  It seems that you have to watch the encoding, or they
will bounce your log.

I am still trying to figure out the "A paper summary sheet is
required of all logs, either an official ARRL summary sheet or a
close facsimile with a signed contest participation disclaimer" part
of the rules.  How do you send a signed summary sheet in ASCII
format?  I think the ARRL has to get its rules in order.

On 18 Dec 97 at 16:21, Pete Smith wrote:

> I don't think so -- I just got an ack this morning from ARRL for a
> TR POST-produced SS log (the ARRL format), sent to them as a MIME
> attachment from Eudora 3.0. 73,
home:                 work:
The North American Tourist Railroad list:

Feature Wishlist: