[TRLog] Hmmmmm

Subject: [TRLog] Hmmmmm
From: (Wayne Day)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 23:24:49 +0000
At 06:15 PM 12/18/97 -0500, Leon Kanopka" < wrote:
>I am still trying to figure out the "A paper summary sheet is
>required of all logs, either an official ARRL summary sheet or a
>close facsimile with a signed contest participation disclaimer" part
>of the rules.  How do you send a signed summary sheet in ASCII
>format?  I think the ARRL has to get its rules in order.

Rule 4.9 is the one that sez you must include a summary sheet, but then
rule 4.9.1 says:
  "Electronic entries should include a summary file instead of a paper
   summary sheet. (The signature is not necessary on an
   electronic summary sheet (see Rule 2))."

Thus, it's not a problem.

 Wayne Day N5WD     Fort Worth,Texas,USA   |
   CompuServe: 76703.376@CompuServe.Com  |  ,__o
 EMT/Paramedic @ MedStar Fort Worth  My work Phone? 9-1-1 |--\_<,
   Member: Bicycle Mobile Hams of America,LAB,LM-QCWA,ARRL(*)/'(*)

Feature Wishlist: