[TRLog] Hmmmmm

Subject: [TRLog] Hmmmmm
From: (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 00:16:54 -0600
Maybe it would be better if they simply asked (required) us to FTP them.
Wouldn't that take care of differences in systems and applications?  FTP is
FTP, isn't it?

I have attached files and sent them to ARRL with no problems (except that I
left off my exchange in the summary sheet and Bev sent me a note asking for
it--otherwise, she accepted my log completely). I use Microsoft's e-mailer
that comes with the Internet Explorer 4.0 download....both work super!!

Dale, kg5u