[TRLog] ARRL Acceptance???

Subject: [TRLog] ARRL Acceptance???
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 09:23:29 -0600 (CST)
Mike writes:

>At least they could have sent details???
>Oh well,

Remember that they get ALOT of logs - I sure am glad
that I don't have to look at the email address - with logs and questions and everything
else all mixed together.  Yikes.

I think yesterday Bev said something about 800 logs or
messages or whatever.

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)              store special, and who do you think
512/416-7010                   will make better music?"                                         -- Lee AA4GA

Feature Wishlist: