[TRLog] 10m log questions

Subject: [TRLog] 10m log questions
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 02:03:06 -0600 (CST)
Jason N5NU writes:
>  I have attempted to send in my 10 meter log to the ARRL using the E-mail
>address in QST.  It came back from the administrator saying something about
>the address was incorrect.

You send it to:

>  Also, I am going to send this log in using .dat and .txt files as
>attachments in MIME.  Will they accept this?  I've never e-mailed a log in

They need a summary sheet - SUMMARY.DAT and the log in ARRL format.

Use POST L A to produce the ARRL format file - the just
copy it on to the SUMMARY.DAT file so that you have a file
with the summary sheet first followed by the log.  I edit the
summary.dat file to include any extra info and I fill
in the places that are blank for my name, callsign and date - kinda
of like signing it.

You then just send the entire thing as a plain text email message.

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)              store special, and who do you think
512/416-7010                   will make better music?"                                         -- Lee AA4GA

Feature Wishlist: