[TRLog] Bandmap

Subject: [TRLog] Bandmap
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 08:40:53 -0600 (CST)
Barry Martz K8BK writes:

>I have one question (so far).  BANDMAP.  It says in the manual that
>you can QSY your radio to a logged station on the bandmap by pressing
>the control-end key.  My cursor doesn't seem to move down into the
>bandmap using either control key and my end key.  I have tried it in
>both search and pounce and cq modes, neither works.  Am I doing
>something wrong here?

I think it is control-page_down to the the cursor in the
band map and then you hit enter to take the radio to the
highlighted spot. (I have no radio)

>Oh, one more thing, just a quick look through and didn't find a
>command for the logcfg file for adjusting time.  I know of the alt-t
>cmd but is there a line we can add to logcfg to adj time +5 or

In the control-J menu:

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)              store special, and who do you think
512/416-7010                   will make better music?"                                         -- Lee AA4GA

Feature Wishlist: