[TRLog] Bandmap (fwd)

Subject: [TRLog] Bandmap (fwd)
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 09:07:49 -0600 (CST)
>Used to be ctrl-pg dwn.  Got changed to ctrl-end in the last version I

See this is what I get for answering email so early - and not
having a radio.

Version 6.16 - Released 11 November 1997.
 - Changed bandmap access key to Control-End.

So if you have 6.16 or later it should be CTL-End.

Ok, Ok I do have a Norcal 30 meter qrp rig and a
TenTec 40 meter QRP rig that almost works.  It was
a kit that someone else built - now to find that
one cold solder joint.

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)              store special, and who do you think
512/416-7010                   will make better music?"                                         -- Lee AA4GA

Feature Wishlist: