[TRLog] ft-920

Subject: [TRLog] ft-920
From: toms@inconnect.com (Thomas M. Schaefer)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 11:52:37 -0700
The FT1000MP and FT1000 interfaced to TR allow for moving the VFO while in
S&P. TR does not allow adjusting of the RIT, except to clear it (both right
and left shift keys at the same time).  The FT920 command set may be
different or not implemented fully in TR for VFO adjustment.

I normally use a keyboard shelf while visiting op at an FT1000 house and the
VFO adjust feature in S&P is invaluable.

You might want to check the manual and see what the commands are for
adjusting the VFO. If you can find these, they can be compared against the
FT1000MP. Tree will have to let us know if this was implemented for the 920.
I do not know if there is a radio type for FT920, but you might want to
fudge it and tell the program that the radio is an FT1000MP to see if it
makes a difference. This will tell you if it is in the command set or the
program.

73,

Tom NY4I