[TRLog] ft-920

Subject: [TRLog] ft-920
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 09:02:24 -0600 (CST)
Thomas M. Schaefer writes:
>The FT1000MP and FT1000 interfaced to TR allow for moving the VFO while in
>S&P. TR does not allow adjusting of the RIT, except to clear it (both right
>and left shift keys at the same time).  The FT920 command set may be
>different or not implemented fully in TR for VFO adjustment.

I bet that the commands are diffrent for the FT-920.
They way that yoiu read frequency from the 1000 and the 1000mp
are diffrent and not in a little way.

Kenwood has been doing a great job in this area as they seem
to have one of the better/fuller command sets and it
has been the same from the ts-940 on.

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)              store special, and who do you think
512/416-7010                   will make better music?"                                         -- Lee AA4GA

Feature Wishlist: