[TRLog] ^B funny

Subject: [TRLog] ^B funny
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR98BrettGraham)
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 01:01:13 +0000
With 6.20, sometimes when go back into the packet screen w/^B, it'll be
missing
some data which had been there the last time I'd talked to the TNC.

Right now if I bring it back up, I see the original text I typed before I had
corrected by backspacing & typing over before sending to the TNC.  Typing a
line which isn't corrected before sending to the TNC gets clipped roughly in
half.  So far this only seems to happen to outgoing, not incoming.

Out here in the sticks, a connection is difficult to maintain & I've only just
managed to get three stations on to digi thru realiably to reach the cluster
again (which is only 28 km away as the car drives), but I don't recall seeing
this behavior the last time I could get thru (a version or two back - before
things would time out on their own).

73, VR98BrettGraham