[TRLog] Cyrix 6x86 problems - more details

Subject: [TRLog] Cyrix 6x86 problems - more details
From: ok1rr@gw.ok0ncg.ampr.org (ok1rr@gw.ok0ncg.ampr.org)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 98 23:50:33 +0100
From: ok1rr@ok0ncg.#boh.cze.eu
To: trlog@contesting.com

Of course, I am startin the TR Log without GIU, from the "DOS" which comes
with Win95 - not from the DOS shell. Unfortunately, I cannot boot from any
other MS-DOS (or other DOS) bootable diskette because this does not support
the 32bit FAT. Then my 4 gigs bootable disk seems to be invisible...
Again, the TR Log is located on another drive with 16bit FAT. I tried to
move the TR directory to the bootable disk, fruitless. The problem remains,
I guess I tried all the possible tricks. Something forgotten?
                                             73 Martin, OK1RR

                                                 73 Martin, OK1RR