[TRLog] New computer

Subject: [TRLog] New computer
From: fro@xs4all.nl (Frank R. Oppedijk)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 20:19:04 +0100 (MET)
At 03:43 PM 1/18/98 GMT, Rick Bullon, kc5ajx wrote:
>I would like to ask for reccomdations for
>logging software for general QSO's. I want to be able to easily convert
>TRlog logs to the general log also I work TEN TEN and paperchasing on 10
>meters ( for those who don't know what this is it is kinda like a
>continual contest on 10 meters).

I'm using DX4WIN since a couple months and think it's great. Especially the
support from the authors is very good. I'm running DX4WIN on a 486/25
Notebook with 8MB RAM. DX4WIN does support 10-10 numbers. A full demo
version is obtainable from

        http://www.erols.com/pvander

On this Web site, you also can find specs about the program, plus some
reviews by renowned DX'ers.

DX4WIN also has a newslist. Send mail to Majordomo@qth.net, with 'subscribe
dx4win your_email_address' in the body.

I hope you'll get to like DX4WIN as much as I do.

Regards,

Frank  PA3FLV
fro@xs4all.nl

P.S. No affiliation, other than being a very satisfied customer...