[TRLog] Need a New Brain (Re: Packet Spots & Band Map)

Subject: [TRLog] Need a New Brain (Re: Packet Spots & Band Map)
From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 09:42:32 -0800
I'm glad you can't see me; boy, is my face red.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

It helps, when doing a SH/DX to have the bandmap be on
the same band as the band(s) the spots are on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(OOPS)

I read Rich's and the other posts and it dawned on me that perhaps
I had jumped to a conclusion and acted too hastily (a lifelong
problem I've been working on and thought progress had been
made - guess more still is needed). Anyway, I asked SH/DX 40
and made sure that the program was set for that band and, voila,
there be the spots (now if only I had been on the air a couple of
hours ago, I might have had a chance at the YK spotted at about 1530Z!
(Only advantage of being unemployed!)

Sorry for creating an unnecessary bruhaha.

73, Bob AA0CY