[TRLog] very minor bug

Subject: [TRLog] very minor bug
From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 09:32:01 -0800
In my admittedly little experience, there are a number of
situations (such as what's described below) where several
escapes are necessary to get back to the original
configuration. That versatile scenario is useful when you don't
want or need to go that far, but adds to the number of
keystrokes. Why not a Ctrl+Esc (Alt+Esc, etc.) which is a
"massive" escape bringing you back to the original configuration?
73, Bob AA0CY