[TRLog] two radio switch box

Subject: [TRLog] two radio switch box
From: n5nj@worldnet.att.net (Robert Naumann)
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 12:42:55 -0600
This is great to have George.

I'm in the midst of setting up my 2 radio station now and it comes at just
the right time.

What type of relay is recommended for K1 ?  I would think this should be
some sort of high-reliability reed relay - even so, what type will withstand
it's heavy usage ?  Any recommendation for the others while we're at it ?

73,
Bob N5NJ