[TRLog] Sprint Operation

Subject: [TRLog] Sprint Operation
From: sdelling@facstaff.wisc.edu (Scott Ellington)
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 09:24:32 -0500
Perhaps I'm missing something, but I encountered these problems with
version 6.17 with "Sprint QSY Rule" enabled:

1.  No reliable way to repeat the whole exchange.  If there
were a way to insert the call of the last QSO in the message,
a function key could have been programmed, but it would be
preferable for F2 to send the right exchange automatically.

2.  "Psuedo CQ mode", after logging the first QSO in SAP mode.
The display shows CQ mode, but if you try to repeat the exchange
with F2 (before the second QSO is logged), you get the "repeat
SAP exchange".

3.  Unexpected mode changes.  For example, I had F8 programmed
to repeat the name, but when I used it in CQ mode it cause
a switch to SAP.  Only the name was programmed into F8.  There
were other similar cases.

Scott  K9MA
sdelling@facstaff.wisc.edu