[TRLog] POST Bug?

Subject: [TRLog] POST Bug?
From: k6xx@jps.net (Bob Wolbert)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:07:58 -0800
Here is a problem I ran into this past weekend.

I worked OH2PM/BY1QH, who was in BY. TR claimed he was in OH. I did not
catch this the first time I worked him. The next time he was worked, I
did notice the wrong country tag, and corrected it in the visible
window.

After the contest, I edited the file, changing OH to BY for this one
QSO. Ran POST, which complained about my "error". I told it to ignore
this inconsistancy. Unfortunately, in all the reports, it shows up as
OH.

Also, during the contest, I was told that OH was not a needed
multiplier. This could have lead to a bad decision about spending time
in a pileup for a non-multiplier. (Eu is difficult from my QTH: even the
OHs & Is are quite rare, so I must actively search for them).

Please let me know if more details are necessary.

73 de Bob, K6XX