[TRLog] Re: win-95 (fwd)

Subject: [TRLog] Re: win-95 (fwd)
From: kb2hun@wizvax.net (William R Liporace NA2NA)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 21:51:51 -0500 (EST)
I have been very successful running TR-Log on a pure WIN95 system.  I have
3 of them.  They vary in setups and history.  The BIOS setup for
periphials can be the culprit.  Plug & play is not what you want.  assign
the  standard IRQ/Addresses. (I know TR does not care you computer does).

If you check your BIOS setup you should be fine.  Create a boot disk for
DOS (even from the WIN95).  Do not install any TSR's or add any lines to
the autoexec.bat or config.sys.  Basically format a pure system disk and
reboot the system.
YOu shoulld then have full controll of the ports.  I can get very specific
if you need to, but that will take alot more time :-)
GL Will

William Liporace NA2NA           na2na@wizvax.net
763 Huntingdon Drive             NA2NA @ K2TR (yccc packet cluster)
Niskayuna, NY 12309
518-346-3804 home                518-471-2837 work