[TRLog] DVP Question.

Subject: [TRLog] DVP Question.
From: n5nu@inu.net (Jason Goldsberry)
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 18:15:30 -0600
Hello!
  I'm having a slight problem with the DVP (W9XT) that I got fairly
recently.  Whenever I call CQ out over the air, the radio will not cut out
when it is done.  I have adjusted the VOX sensitivity of it, and it does
not affect my problem.  In fact, whenever the grey wire that has the label
of "Transmitter" on it is plugged in, it automatically keys the rig and
won't stop.  The only way to make it stop is to unplug the cable from the
rig.  Any suggestions, or anyone else have similar experiences?

73, Jason N5NU