[TRLog] 6.22 in ARRL DX...

Subject: [TRLog] 6.22 in ARRL DX...
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ronald D Rossi)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 16:33:29 -0500
I noticed a side effect from the wonderful exchange update feature Tree
introduced...when the log.dat was scanned for possible worked befores it came
up with multiple choices for the same call. I also saw wierd things like
"BREAK/STARTED". Now of course I just tried this now to see if I could give
some better examples from other than just my memory, but I works okay now that
TR reads in the log.dat file rather than restart.bin.

I don't know what happened to make it go goofy like that, but it certainly did
not cause me any trouble with the log. The program continued to dupe and log
just fine, I just saw some odd suggested already worked callsigns.

--
73 de KK1L...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
QTH: Swanton, Vermont