[TRLog] Updates - Help wanted

Subject: [TRLog] Updates - Help wanted
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR98BrettGraham)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 06:45:33 +0000
OH3WW/OH1HS wrote:

 By the way I worked the Russian DX Contest in a general QSO-mode (v6.15).
 Someone might have modified TR for this contest too....for the next year
 contest.

Since there might be others out there who would benefit, I am replying to the
list rather than direct.

I cobbled together a LOGCFG.DAT for the Russian DX Contest which did
everything
right except for same-country QSO points.  Since there were less than half a
dozen VR2s in my log after 500-odd Qs, this wasn't a problem & I haven't
bothered trying to fix it.

If anyone is interested in a copy, please contact me directly.

73, VR98BrettGraham
vr2bg@harts.org.hk