[TRLog] Updates help (oops)

Subject: [TRLog] Updates help (oops)
From: n9ssg@pobox.com (Dave Yanke)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 07:17:06 -0600
I guess I'm really confussed. I use Pegasus and every time I receive
an update, I get it as a attached ZIP file. I either save it or click
on it an WINZIP unzips it for me.

Either Tree sends it out two different ways, or it sounds like a
shortcomming of the email program, not the sender.

Gather 'round to hear what Pete Smith said at about 11:30 on 25 Mar
98:

> I left out a step.  Eudora light SAVES AS a big uuencoded file,
> which you must uudecode to get the zipped archive, which you then
<snip>

Male cadavers are unyielding of testimony.
  Dave Yanke - N9SSG
    mailto:n9ssg@pobox.com    http://www.pobox.com/~frrl
PGP Key ID 95299BA1. Email with subject 'send pgp' for key
PGP Fingerprint: 4A 4D 54 3C 2D 27 8D 19 69 42 2E D7 BF 80 10 40