[TRLog] Runtime Error

Subject: [TRLog] Runtime Error
From: Butchie_T@compuserve.com (Allen Turner)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 21:39:53 -0500
Help,

 I am using a 300 MHZ PII Computer with 128 Meg of ram. Everytime I run
"Post" I receive a "RUNTIME ERROR 200 @ 17AF:0091"
 I currently have 6.24 installed. This happens under a DOS Shell via WIN95
OSR 2.1 and also when booting directly to the DOS prompt.

 My computer systems is configured for removable hard drives. I have a
seperate hard drive running DOS 6.22 and receive the same runtime error on
that as well.  However, the memory location is 1739:0091.

On my 486, I have no problem running post and having it work correctly.

 Any help is greatly appreciated. Great program Larry. Ran very smooth in
the contest this weekend.

 Allen (Butch) Turner - KA0WWT