[TRLog] Email Your ad to 57 million people for FREE !

Subject: [TRLog] Email Your ad to 57 million people for FREE !
From: 55325588@ix.netcom.com (55325588@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 98 11:28:01 EST

        Just purchase our  57  MILLION EMAILS Addresses for $149
                     and get
      THE STEALTH MASS MAILER 3.0  REGISTERED VERSION !!!
                                     AND
      REGISTERED CHECK BY FAX, PHONE OR EMAIL SOFTWARE !!!
                                   FOR FREE !!!

THE STEALTH MASS MAILER WILL SEND YOUR EMAILS AT SPEEDS
 UP TO  250,000 EMAILS AND HOUR WITH A 28.8 MODEM !!!

  That's right, I have 57 Million  Fresh  email addresses that I will sell for
only $149.   These are all fresh addresses.   They are all sorted and ready to
be mailed.  That is the best deal anywhere today !  Imagine selling a product
for only $5 and getting  only a 1/10% response.   That's  $1,250,000  in your
pocket !!! Don't believe it? People are making that kind of money right now by
doing the same thing, that is why you get so much email from people selling you
their product....it works !  I will even tell you how to mail them with easy to
follow step-by-step instruction I include with every order.    These 57 Million
email addresses are yours to keep, so you can use them over and over and they
come on 1 CD.    We will also include the STEALTH MASS MAILER.  STEP UP TO THE
PLATE AND PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS WITH THIS ONE.  THIS IS THE  FULL REGISTERED
VERSION !!!  THE STEALTH MASS MAILER WILL SEND YOUR EMAILS AT SPEEDS UP TO
250,000 EMAILS AND HOUR WITH A 28.8 MODEM !
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN UNLOCK CODE WITH YOUR ORDER  !!!  This is the incredibly
fast mailing program that hides your email address when you send mail so no one
will find out where it came from and you won't lose your dial up account.  It
includes advanced randomizing features to  make sure your mail  gets delivered
!
     I will also include our INCREDIBLE CHECK SOFTWARE (REGISTERED VERSION) so
you can accept your customers checks by fax, phone or email !!!  Here are some
super benefits you will have if you have this incredible check software :
Same Day Immediate Deposit!
No More Waiting for Checks in the Mail!
Increase Orders & Profits With Impulse Sales!
No more COD Charges!
Customer's Signature NOT Required!
Verbal  Authorization Accepted!
No Prior Approval from Banks Necessary!
No Credit Checks Necessary to use this System!
Easy, Fast Entry on Your Computer!
Print Checks on your Laser or inkjet Printer with plain paper!

        No Hidden Fees!  If you are not making at least $50,000 a month,
                                 then ORDER NOW.

ORDER NOW BY FAX:
Simply print out this order form and fax it to us at: 602 563 4419
We will confirm your order by email and then mail your cd package out the same
day via priority mail.
                            Please choose:
___$149 for 57 Million emails on 1 cd, the Registered Version of the Stealth
Mass Mailer 3.0  with unlock code that will mail up to 250,000 emails and hour
with a 28.8 modem and  the registered  Incredible Check Software.

___$50 for existing  customers that previously purchased our package for $99.
You will get the Registered Stealth Mass Mailer 3.0 with unlock code and the
registered Incredible Check Software.

 We provide technical support for all of our customers.

ORDER NOW BY FAX:  Simply print out this order form and fax it to us along with
 your check made payable to: Atlantis Products & Services, INC.  for the amount
above.
Our Fax # is:   602 563 4419
We will confirm your order by email and then mail your cd out the same day via
priority mail.

Name:_____________________________

Street Address:______________________________

City:_____________________

State:________________ZipCode:_____________

Phone number:__________________________

Tape your check here.  Returned checks are subject to $25 NSF Fee.
                Fax it to   602 563 4419
                                Or
You can mail a check or money order to:
 Atlantis Products & Services, INC
15560 N. Frank Lloyd Wright  #b-4187
Scottsdale, AZ  85260

This is a one time offer, we will not email you again unless you respond

Thank you.