[TRLog] Field Day Rules

Subject: [TRLog] Field Day Rules
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 07:56:11 -0700 (PDT)
> Has this been covered yet?  See May QST page 108. Major changes.
> They now count all CW bands as one CW band.  You can work a CW
> station only once for all the CW bands. Otherwise you have a dupe.
> Same rules for phone and packet bands. Is this correct??

The rules sure are confusing!  However, the next release of TR will
have the new FD fules supported.  This version will be out in a few
days and be the "Dayton Version".

I am still considering making the FD only version available as a
new public domain version (maybe we a few other tests enabled to
give it better world wide appeal).

Tree