[TRLog] Success - 765 and TR 6.21

Subject: [TRLog] Success - 765 and TR 6.21
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 11:35:19 -0500 (CDT)
Ron Chambers writes:
>*If I issue a freq change command in TR (using alt-N or by entering the
>freq preceded by a minus sign), the 765 will change freq but it will be
>placed in SPLIT mode everytime.......(and if I am in CW it will only go to
>NARROW)......selecting a station/freq from a packet spot works
>fine......every once in a while (10% of the time) the command from the PC
>to the 765 gets ignored or it goes to the freq for a split second and then
>returns to the previous freq....

The Alt-N and '-' commands are for setting the transmit frequency
for split operation.  This is why you are put into split mode.
If you just want to move the radio to a frequency simply type the
frequency into the call window and hit the enter key.

or if you are already on 20m

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)
512/416-7010                          -- "Heard it on the X"                               -- ZZ Top

Feature Wishlist: