[TRLog] More domestic matters

Subject: [TRLog] More domestic matters
From: juhan@chem.ut.ee (Juhan Poldvere)
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 11:27:41 +0300 (EET)
> RST DOMESTIC QTH OR QSO NUMBER looks first to see if the call is in
> a domestic country.  If not, then is behaves just like RST QSO NUMBER.
[...]
> > Somehow,
> > with the domestic countries of (I,IT,IS) or (UA,UA2,UA9,R1FJ,R1MV,R1AN),
> > the first requires a domestic QTH from YL3IZ/MM, the second accepts a QSO
> > nr.
>
> That makes sense based upon the descriptions above.

Aha!
But when the program first looks, why would it see that YL3IZ/MM is in a
domestic country? Because it is not in a non-domestic country being at sea?
Not X non = yep?
--
Juhan Poldvere, ES5QX                            ! Internet : juhan@chem.ut.ee
University of Tartu, Dept. of Chemistry          ! voice    : +(372)7-465256