[TRLog] FT-1000MP Serial Connection Question

Subject: [TRLog] FT-1000MP Serial Connection Question
From: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca (Don Moman)
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 11:54:16 -0600 (MDT)
Are you sure Com 2 works? or maybe it's just disabled? TRlog and my 1000mp
work well on any of my comports - it's just as simple as changing the
comport number in the config file, as you mentioned. I use TR for our
multi op contesting stuff and have had numerous other computers and radios
interfaced for the various contests and never have had any problems
getting the two to talk to each other. Windows 95, Dos and any combination
just hasn't been any problem.  On the other hand, using my RTTY WF1B
contesting pgm I still have not gotten the two talking there, which makes
me appreciate the simplicity of TRlog even more!

73 Don
VE6JY

VE6JY  Don Moman               email: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Box 127 Lamont, Alberta        email forwarding: ve6jy@rac.ca