[TRLog] S/N out of sync

Subject: [TRLog] S/N out of sync
From: (Tree N6TR)
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 07:29:00 -0700 (PDT)
> WPX coming up.
> At SK3GW we are planning to work multi/single with two computers
> connected together.
> Anyone working WPX SSB multi/single with more than one computer? Was
> there any problem with keeping the computers "in sync"?

Well, there is a problem with this, but the easy solution is to
use separate QSO numbers for each band.  Turn on QSO NUMBER BY BAND
and all should be fine.

Maybe someday I will figure out a way to deal with the multi-single
situation, but it is pretty complex to make sure once a QSO number
has been sent, the other computesr know about it.

Feature Wishlist: