[TRLog] Field Day Version

Subject: [TRLog] Field Day Version
From: (Tree N6TR)
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 06:08:17 -0700 (PDT)
> In the free Field Day version that I downloaded and distributed to club
> members
> so they could practice prior to Field Day we have come up with a problem.
> Lets say you work 10 sections in  CW to start with - when you change mode to
> SSB, having not worked anyone yet,  the sections worked window does not change
> and still shows the CW sections worked.  I thought I might be able to get
> around this
> by inserting MULT BY MODE = TRUE into the LOGCFG file.  This gets kicked
> out as an invalid
> statement.   However the same statement works fine with the regular 6.25
> version.
> Any help as to how to get the section window to move with the mode, for the
> Field Day version
> will  be appreciated.

Well - it was intended to work that way.  Since they really aren't
multipliers anyway - it is just for fun.  Most of the FDs I have
been on, people seemed interested in knowing if all the sections
had been worked regardless of mode.

Any of the commands that modify how the contest is scored were
removed from the free version so it couldn't be used for other

73 Tree

Feature Wishlist: