[TRLog] LogConv v1.50 released

Subject: [TRLog] LogConv v1.50 released
From: (Bob Patten)
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 12:31:00 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 29 May 1998 wrote:
>                     LogConv v1.5 is released
> Log types supported:
> Input:  ADIF, ARRL .log, CT7, CT8, CT9, DXBase .sdf, DXCluster, DxInfo, NA7,
>         NA9, TRLog
> Output: ADIF, ARRL .log, CT8, dBase, DXBase .sdf, TRLog
Hi Robert, I grabbed LogConv from your website a couple of days ago and
installed the DOS and Windows 3.x versions.  Neither of them seems to
accept NA v10 files as either Input or Output (.QDF files), although I
thought the format for the files was the same as in NA9.  In any case, I
shouldn't have gotten an error message when trying to convert a CT .BIN
file to NA format, should just have gotten an NA9 output file...  Am I
missing something?

                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

              Web Page:
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715

Feature Wishlist: