[TRLog] Two radio switch box

Subject: [TRLog] Two radio switch box
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 16:39:32 -0500 (CDT)

As some of you may recall I put a drawing of the
two radio switchbox that Tree designed on
the web in GIF format.  It was big.
I have converted it to PDF format and you
can get a copy of that - with Acrobat reader
you can make it fit on a page and you can even print it.

I think this might work better for everyone.

the GIF is still at:

If you still have trouble I can snail mail it to
anyone that wants a printed copy.

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)
512/416-7010                          -- "Heard it on the X"                               -- ZZ Top

Feature Wishlist: